20080706

WALL-E

So I saw WALL-E yesterday with luigi and holly. I haven't seen a movie with luigi in a while and forgot how long it takes him to finally get to the seats. I'm so use to getting to the movies early and sitting in a seat like 20 mins before it starts. The movie was at 420 and I met them around 405. Knowing it was a Saturday in the middle of the day I knew it would be packed. They had to get snacks when we got inside and when it was all said and don't we enter to grab seats at 425. lucky for us the previews hadn't started yet.

Anyway rant over WALL-E was awesome. Really cute and other than the plot being a little questionable, the movie worked well without dialogue.

And what an awesome Wimbledon final. Congrats to Nadal

I also need to stop yelping. wrote about 11 of them today and I could easily keep going

No comments: