20080705

really...?

so I have been sitting on the couch for the past few hours enjoying having the place to myself until my two roommates had decided to come home from their trip to NY.

So I'm listening to the game and was watching the movie off my laptop, my DVD player that I put in the living room is currently in someones bed room because their's hadn't worked since we moved in.

Anyway I'm sitting here enjoying things when patty comes and turns on the TV and puts on Pretty in Pink.

She has to raise the volume on the TV too because I have WFAN playing off my computer.

Normally I would be nice and turn it off but fuck that. I have been here first and why should I have to give in for them to watch a stupid movie. I'm kind of pissed off right now.

This is why I hang out in my room all the time. It isn't because I don't want to hangout with them its more of that we don't have the same taste in TV programs to watch.

Anyway I just watched Dan in Real Life. Wasn't that bad but it reminded me of the The family Stone in terms of plot. Also Steve Carell wasn't bad in a more serious role. Dane Cook played his brother and he couldn't cut it in a role like that. I just can't take him serious....yet.

No comments: