20070731

Fantasy Baseball

I just wanted to say that today is July 31st 2007 and with about 2 months left to go my fantasy Baseball team is currently in first place with about a 3 point lead. This has been the highest I've ever been this late in a fantasy season and I must say I'm kind of excited. This is my 5th time playing over the years and mostly I'm at the bottom or middle when all said and done. For most of the season too I was near the top, mainly in 2nd place but about 2 weeks ago I jumped ahead.

Hopefully I'm not going to jinx myself, considering I have one outfielder, starting pitcher, and closer on the 15 day DL and another starter missing a start today. But my team is still going strong.

I will point out that this league is a fun league from people from metsrant so it sort of doesn't count since no everyone plays the whole season and other people have more competitive with money involved and this is just for fun.

Anyway, wish me luck for the rest of the season.

Also today I have a lot of things I need to get done/start the ball rolling on so I need to go.

Trade deadline day. any more moves?!

~Laters

No comments: