20080711

Personification

There are times when I ride my bike that I don't think I should be alive.

What is the point? What is the reason?

Why do I came it back home when I feel that I shouldn't.

The crash last night really jumbled the mind...and probably organs and ribs and stuff like that.

I know I shouldn't ride at times but I still do and feel happy when I do it. I feel like I'm unstoppable and for a moment I'm important. I mean something. I have a purpose.

I know I have used the line over and over of late but its just how I feel at times. Every time I listen to it I relate to it. Enjoy the link.

I didn't want to make it back alive.

But I guess it is just me being me. I'm very complex person that I don't let people know because I know it is for the best. This why I put people before my needs and I'm happy to do so. It makes me happy.

But I'm entitled to be crazy wreak? Right? I mean I do have an alcoholic mother who has started to cut herself (and plays it off as though it is funny and not a big deal) to having a grandfather who had tinnitus and attempted suicide in his life.

I think I fit right in.

No comments: