20080720

So long Tommy B

I was going to type something else as the title when when I started to type the word "so" this phase appeared. I don't what this means or why I once typed it out.

Anyway I was going to title this piece "so I have to admit something"

The something I have to admit is that I actually really like Justin Timberlake. Not so much for his music but man to I respect him. I'm envious of him. I'm watching him host the ESPYs and he is doing a great job, I think, and its only been 45 mins.

Also where the hell did this weekend go? Its almost 10pm on this sunday. Weekend over and I felt like it didn't even start yet.

Kristen Bell is really fantastic.

Why does Zac Efron spell his name with a C instead of a K? Zak clearly is cooler than Zac. What a loser.

Posh Beckham doesn't seem to be enjoying herself or able to take a joke.

I've seen Brenden Frasier three times already. Wow.

I'll think I'll add updates to this post as I continue to watch. It is kind of fun.

**updates**

tom cruise as a narrator?

meanwhile katie is on TNT or TBS with batman begins. go katie!

danica patrick totally wants timberlake

two shots of kiefer in the past 5 minutes? Not drunk yet.

no wait number three

***updates #3***

best female athlete. I hate to say it but...candace parker? oh well

ha a joke about gambling

brenden frasier presenting? oh boy...and they give him best play? what the...

gotta go with the giants on this one...although that mississippi miracle was pretty good.

haha, nice joke my manning about the offensive line blocking no one.

****update 4****

man do they love aaron rogers. they keep showing him.

Kate Walsh looks good tonight...but at the same token, what happened to her?

best game? this should be good. NCAA final. Game 4 of the NBA Finals. Super Bowl.

Giants win...eh. I mean it was a great game and they did beat the upbeaten pats and all but you know, I was kind of rooting for the C's.

robin roberts and stuart scott...what happened to them.

...ouch. so I just learned that robin has breast cancer. I'm an ass.

kevin everett. I forgot about him. scary play. great to see him walking.

*****update 5*****

Boston Celtics win best team. But what is even better is that BRIAN SCALABRINE is there! The only white guy on the team and on stage. Its funny because with the close of of the mic and ray allen talking, who do we still drifting in the back row? Mr Scalabrine. Hahaha that was great!

good night!

No comments: