20080701

fuck you 71

Haven’t added anything new in awhile and because Erica had brought up that she has been blogging I got to thinking that there are some topics that have happened to me in the past few weeks that I could share.

So last night I got home around 10:15pm after playing trivia at the sidebar with dan, holly, and amy. At first it was just me and dan and in fact in round one got zero questions right. We did kick ass on the first bonus round getting 19 out of 23 right. I had called holly to see if she wanted to join us because since I don’t know that many people I knew she was close by. She said yes and brought amy. It was nice to see them both and dan was in true form, although not drunk, just not good at handling people when they don’t like him or aren’t giving in to this behavior. An example of this was we had a discussion about cats and dan, the odd man out, has to tell everyone he hates them. So three out of the four like cats and he has to inform his dislike about them. I don’t know about that kid sometimes.
Anyway he came in last place and around 9 dan and I start heading home. I get to Harvard sq around 915 and have to fuckin’ wait a good 45 mins for the damn 71 bus. I hate that bus so much. I have seen 4 73s go by once before another 71 comes. Honestly it’s the slowest bus line ever. Last night two 73s came by before another 71. Pisses me off. I didn’t get home until 1015pm. I really am thinking about writing the mbta an email about this, just to see what they have to save…maybe the metro.
This is why I bought a bike. No more spending money on a monthly pass when I can ride for 40 mins on my own. Despite the fact the people who run/walk on the trail are stupid and don’t know the rules, I’ll deal with it.

No comments: